Sunday, July 3, 2011

A pretty tough week......

As I indicated last week, I am back to keeping my food and exercise diary on Calorie King. Since I am going back to using this program after a few months away, I knew I wouldn’t get every bite recorded but wanted to have a few or more days with a good record.

Well, as you can see in the column to the right, on Friday my weight was down 6.4 lbs from the previous week. That is more weight than I want to lose in a week. I had a very stressful week due to some health problems of Debbie’s and I think I was actually so worried at times, I forgot to eat. In the past I have found that I would eat during stressful situations but this time it was different. Also, I got no gym sessions in during the week so I built no muscle to account for that lost along with the fat in the pounds that disappeared.

We are hoping to have Debbie back on track real soon and I am hoping I can slow the weight loss to a pound or a pound and a half per week.

No comments: