Saturday, July 16, 2011

The week of July 10th.......

This week I weighed myself on Saturday morning instead of Friday. My exercise since my previous weigh in was a leisurely bike ride with a couple neighbors last Sunday, 3 pretty good lunchtime weight workouts and about 37 miles of cycling to and from work on Friday. 

My food consumption and record keeping for the week was not as good as I would have liked. My old nemesis “night time snacking” returned and I only got about 3 days of food intake adequately recorded on Calorie King.  

This week I will try to maintain a good level of physical activity and improve on my consumption and record keeping.  I know that what really matters is how I eat most of the time.  An occasional food item or meal that isn’t normally part of my food plan is not the end of the world. I just try to keep these instances to a minimum.

No comments: